Point after a point everything is standing in it’s place, in it’s time. Work, studies and social life are on fire!
Codes. We have one thing that connects us. It’s hate against each other.
The story begins when all Denmark (except me) had autumn holidays… and I was substituting my boss working in the office alone. It’s not that to do all the work takes way more time, or that to get to that Gods forgotten place is hard and uncomfortable. No, that would be nothing (since it’s only for two times), the problem was the security code. Pyping shit didn’t work as supposed and only by a lucky accident nothing big (except call from a boss) happened. In case of burglary (??? DKK) or mistaken call of security guard (around 10.000DKK) I would have to pay… Scary ha?
Next move was my idea of changing phone’s PIN. Sounds totally innocent and easy. Well, it was. And it was working for some time until strange things started to happen… switching between different networks, refusing to send messages or charge the credit. Or delays: as for receiving, as for delivering. Overcame that too.
And now the best part – my LT bank account’s PIN. I forgot it! How the hell?! Blocked the card, unblocked it - what ever, can’t reach those money lying there since to get a new PIN I have to go and pick it up by myself… to Lithuania. Piss. So now living on some Euros, that were hidden from the past (it’s my way of assurance – to hide good things from myself and hope that on critical moment I will remember it).
Until the next salary.
Funny way of becoming independent from financial parent support.
God dammed those days. Or did he?
Now, looking back I’m satisfied. Pleasure of ‘getting over without burning my ass off’. These things usually give me inspiration to repeat ‘no worries, I’m a big girl (now talking not about my actual weight), I can manage it on my on’. Amazing felling when it works.
My public-social and individual-(though still)social lives are also moving. No big details on this topic, bit to personal to mix up in all my declared-complaining-mess.
Oh yes, on Saturday I had a little visit trip 30km from Aarhus. To meet my EVS period friend Sami. Fun.
And today. Today we launched the second project of our: presentation day on personal ePortfolios. My work was slow in thinking, slow in trying and amazingly fast in doing.
Took two weeks on searching for an idea.
3 days on trying it out.
And one evening to decide that it all sucks, start from nothing and finish. As suspicious as it is today I barely any feedback or questions. I will keep my bad ideas about it’s reasons to my self but the mystery sill bothers me a bit. Take a look and let me know what do you think:
http://www.mrparlett.com/vi_portfolio/
And the layout (to pretend that I’m writing something at least close to be interesting):

And the layout (to pretend that I’m writing something at least close to be interesting):

1 komentaras:
geras puslapiukas, man patiko ;)
Rašyti komentarą