2008-12-03

Suit Up!

And what do you know. Seems that magic actually exists…

Time is turning into the sand running through my fingers. Sand, mixed up with some salt, that incase of wetness and cold wouldn’t be affected and the most important – stopped. Prevented from that bloody fast-slipping-away mode…
But I suppose it shouldn’t be such a surprise. Well known fact is that enjoyable time passes faster than I manage to realize.
So, now it’s more than a month. Getting closer to two. And I’m just happy to loose my status as ‘single’. And. I'm just happy.

College. Hm, nothing. We had some strange group project: one guy from our group didn’t pass: justice works. Nothing big, nothing too fun -at this time- but just before Christmas we will have something more challenging: imitation of a company structure in the class + fulfilling a task while doing it. We’ll see about that.

And Fridays. Ok, if I haven’t introduced you to this lovely tradition of ours, it’s just about time to do it now.
On Fridays in the college we have ‘Friday bar’: cheap beer in the middle of the day (opened from 1pm). Also, on Fridays we have ‘Suit up!’ day: shirt and a tie are compulsory. Great fun, though the last time it got a bit twisted and we ended up with my favorite guys and tradition carriers (Chris - black tie- British and Solvi - white tie- Icelandic) in a totally different bar… getting 'quite' drunk.
http://picasaweb.google.com/kirvelaite/SuitUp

ps. Christmas – coming back home to LT!

2 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

Laukiam =>

vi rašė...

Pora savaiciu ir busiu ;)