2009-01-07

Godt NytÅr.

You know, I have this believe in harmony – something good just has to bring something bad along. Or the other way round…

2009 you say. Might be something new as long as your old debts are paid.
Mine - are. At least the ones that have something to do with luck. Long time passed since I had so many problems with the most hated thing – lost. Brigs way too many expenses and stress. Especially when you loose your wallet with all of your documents in a country that you have to leave in a week. And let’s add this to make it even sweeter – it’s Christmas time, nothing that can help you is working.
Happened. That was most of what I had from my Christmas holidays home, in Lithuania – blocking bank cards and trying to get a passport in a hurry to be able to come back to Denmark. Sorry guys, couldn’t meet – was too busy with fucking my brains off.

Back to DK. Still trying to fix things up, few days until New Year. But again – so what that you have a hotel in Copenhagen waiting for you? Banks are closed all day long, can’t reach my money (don’t have the card yet) and both of the cash machines suddenly decides to eat Chris cards. Nice, stuck without money even to get to the place…
But in this place I’m not complaining at all. Oh no, actually I was glad to spend my New Years in a company of two, cozy and stress-LESS. Dinner, monopoly and some Absinth instead of the champagne. Perfect.

And now my holidays are over. Starting with the exam project… Fun… NOT.

Komentarų nėra: