Holidays!!! And who would have thought – whole autumn - no vacation (except those days when at 8.00 o’clock in the morning you get a precious message that one of the teachers is sick and you can stay at home… officially). Then – Christmas and two weeks free. Last week of January – we are off again. -Big- plans for a little week.
The -big- idea under this thing is that last Friday we had a presentation of our 1st semester’s finishing project – two weeks of work in the innovation field… nice. Done, got 10 (not 12, but still – very good), time off.
Today one little but amazingly -big- person is coming to my city. Yes, it’s my precious Miška. Been a long time without seeing but three days out-da-real-world should fix it. Miss some good-old-girlish company.
And in the very end of the week my last things will leave Brabrand. -Big- change. Month that I was forced to pay for my old place has passed – leaving it for good. Leaving for good, for the better.
2009-01-26
Užsisakykite:
Rašyti komentarus (Atom)
2 komentarai:
Congradulations! I told you, you should look good. But still I'm a bit stupefied now =>
he he he, well, I'm not that sure how good it looks like, but at least it's something new and it doesn't cost anything ;D
Rašyti komentarą