Nothing big is happening. Nothing worth to take a lot of time with writing about. Just some facts, that speak for them self.
Last weekend I finally packed my shit and moved. From my place to our place. No more Lottesvej. But who cares, none bothers to send me any postcards anyway.
The same weekend we four (as usual I was the only girl in the company) visited an event called “Erotic World”. Mart of ANYTHING connected with sex. Sex alone, sex together, sex on top, sex from behind, sex tied up, sex any way you would imagine it... or you wouldn’t. Vibrating penis rings, glass dildos, blowjob machine, gummy vagina, whips and hell a lot of different kinds of vibrators. Everything was held in Risskov Halen, big big place, stuffed with pure porn. As strange as it was being surrounded with all the sex toys, stripers and simply SEX breathing directly into your face the least thing you would thing of is SEX. Too close, too open, pushed too far. But never the less, it was a great fun!
http://www.sexmessen.dk/
Last weekend I finally packed my shit and moved. From my place to our place. No more Lottesvej. But who cares, none bothers to send me any postcards anyway.
The same weekend we four (as usual I was the only girl in the company) visited an event called “Erotic World”. Mart of ANYTHING connected with sex. Sex alone, sex together, sex on top, sex from behind, sex tied up, sex any way you would imagine it... or you wouldn’t. Vibrating penis rings, glass dildos, blowjob machine, gummy vagina, whips and hell a lot of different kinds of vibrators. Everything was held in Risskov Halen, big big place, stuffed with pure porn. As strange as it was being surrounded with all the sex toys, stripers and simply SEX breathing directly into your face the least thing you would thing of is SEX. Too close, too open, pushed too far. But never the less, it was a great fun!
http://www.sexmessen.dk/
And something from yesterday. I got sick from trying to pull a miracle out of my ass, Chris got sick of me complaining. So we shaved it. I mean my head. Ladies and gentleman, I am officially bald now.

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą